Privacy Statement of Engager Groep B.V.
Last modified: 8 August 2019
During the processing we conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Engager Groep B.V. is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain what kind of personal data we collect and for which purposes within our app En-Gager. We recommend that you read it carefully.
Access to portal
Within our portal, you can access a management environment where you can set, specify and change settings. We will keep track of your activities for proof.
For this purpose, we use your email address. We need this data because of our agreement with you.
Information We Collect
En-Gager must receive or collect some information to operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services, including when you install, access, or use our Services. The types of information we receive and collect depend on how you use our Services.
Information You Provide
- Your Account Information: Certain features of our service require you to register beforehand, you will have to provide some information about yourself and choose a username and password for the account that we will set up for you. For this purpose, we use your email address.
- Your Messages and Scores: The messages and scores you submit to En-Gager are saved on our servers.
- Your Groups and Organisations: We store information about the groups and organisations your account is in. We use this information for our service to function correctly and for security.
- Customer Support: You may provide us with information related to your use of our Services, including copies of your messages, and how to contact you so we can provide you customer support. For example, you may send us an email with information relating to our app performance or other issues.
Automatically Collected Information
- Usage And Log Information: We collect information about when you login to the app. We use this information for security purposed. For example we can detect a malicious login with this information. For this purpose information about your IP address and device (type of device and operating system) are collected.
Data Retention and Deletion
If you already have an account on the Websites, you may access, update, alter, or delete your basic user profile information by logging into your account and updating profile settings.
En-Gager will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to perform our contractual obligations, provide you services through the Website, to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, preserve legal rights, or enforce our agreements.
We will delete inactive accounts after a period of twelve (12) months. We will also erase information once it is no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and processed. An account is inactive when the service agreement has stopped and the user has not logged in to our service. We may anonymize your Personal Data so that you cannot be individually identified and store that information for a longer period.
Other than the advertisements on the website, we can inform you about new products or services:
- by e-mail
- by push notifications
You can object at all times against this promotional communication. Every e-mail contains a cancellation link. You can also inform us through your account. Further, you can inform us through the portal.
The app providing the service has been downloaded via a third-party app store. We have no influence on which personal data the provider will process or to what purpose it will be processed. We recommend that you read the applicable privacy statement of the provider in question.
We will not publish your customer data.
Providing Data to Third Parties
We do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organisations, unless we are required so by law (for example, when the police demands access to personal data in case of a suspected crime).
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. We take the following measures in particular:
- Access to personal data requires the use of a user name and password
- Access to personal data requires the use of a user name and login token
- Access to personal data can optionally require two-factor authentication
- After receipt, the data will be stored in a separate system
- We take physical measures to protect access to the systems in which the personal data is stored
- We make use of secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer of SSL) to encrypt all information between you and our website when entering your personal data
- We keep logs of all requests for personal data
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Inspection and Modification of your Data
You have the following right:
- Being informed on which personal data we have and what we are using it for;
- Inspection of the personal data that we keep from you;
- Having incorrect data corrected;
- Request to delete outdated personal data;
- Revoke your consent;
- Object to certain uses.
Please note that you always make clear who you are, so that we can assure that we do not modify or remove the data from the wrong person.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
Contact detailsEngager Groep B.V.
+31 851 12 26 11